This special division of Parents as Teachers offers specialized curricula and training, both online and face-to-face, in a variety of topic-specific areas for any professional working with children and families. These à la carte options take into account your learning style, time and budget and allow you to come back time and again to add expertise to your learning portfolio.
All Knowledge Studio trainings are approved for Continuing Education Units by the University of Missouri - St. Louis.
To schedule any of these trainings please contact the Knowledge Studio at (314) 432-4330 Ext. 228 (A one-day option is available for select trainings.)
- 3 Years to Kindergarten Entry
- Addressing Autism Within Families
- ASQ-3/ASQ: Social Emotional
- ASQ-3/ASQ:SE Webinar
- Group Facilitation
- Partnering With Teen Parents
- Life Skills Progression
- Neurotoxins: Their Effects on Development, Learning and Behavior
- Parents and Children at Play
- Supporting Care Providers Through Personal Visits
- Supporting Families of Children With Special Needs
- Working With Diverse Families