Sponsorship, advertising and
exhibiting is open!
WATCH THIS LIST OF EXHIBITORS GROW!
Download detailed information here.
Get your products and services in the hands of early childhood professionals by placing an ad in our 2013 Parents as Teachers Conference Onsite Guide. The guide is an integral part of the conference experience, designed as a value-added resource reference for our 800 attendees and as a way to increase your booth traffic during the conference.
›Conference Onsite Guide Ad (interior placement) -- Space deadline is September 1
|Full Page (without bleed)||8" W x 10-1/2" H||$1,200|
|Half Page (Horizontal)||8" W x 5-1/4" H||$600|
|Half Page (Vertical)||4" W x 10-1/2" H||$600|
|Quarter Page||4" W x 5-1/4" H||$300|
Make the most of your marketing dollars and get face time with key decision makers. Your presence at conference positions your organization as an committed supporter of early childhood education and gives you an competitive advantage in an industry where budgeting and buying are strategically focused.
- Receive complimentary listing in conference onsite guide!
- Receive complimentary listing on Parents as Teachers Web site!
- Choose your booth space now on a first-come first-served basis!
- Before 6/1/13: $400 Nonprofit | $500 For-Profit
- From 6/1/13 - 8/16/13: $450 Nonprofit | $550 For-Profit (goes up $50)
- After 8/16/13: $550 Nonprofit | $650 For-Profit (goes up $100)
Parents as Teachers will not issue refunds for reserved booth space after August 1, 2013.
The 2013 Parents as Teachers Conference
is sponsored by United Way of Greater Atlanta.