Resources for Professionals
Parents as Teachers is the trusted resource for the most respected organizations and professionals serving children and families within the early childhood development and education continuum. We equip early childhood organizations and professionals with information and tools that are relevant—and widely applicable—to today's parents, families and children, especially those in vulnerable circumstances.
Learn about our model/approach
- Parents as Teachers: an evidence-based model
- About the Parents as Teachers approach
- Why Invest in Parents as Teachers?
See how we work with special populations
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Outcomes for Indian Head Start Children
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Strengthening American Indian/Alaska Native Communities
- Parents as Teachers: Investing in Innovation (i3)
- How Does Parents as Teachers Prevent Child Abuse?
Discover how we partner with others
- Parents as Teachers works for HFA to keep America’s families healthy
- Parents as Teachers and affordable housing
- Exploring the Early Head Start Connection
- Parents as Teachers and the Federal Healthy Start Program
Find out how we support care providers
- How does Parents as Teachers support family, friend and neighbor care?
- Parents as Teachers Supports Care Providers
Learn how we increase school readiness
- We’re Going to School: a parent involvement approach to school transitions
- How Does Parents as Teachers Support School Readiness?
- Parents as Teachers and Promise Neighborhoods
Resources for professionals working with fathers
Information for 2011 Fatherhood Grantees about Parents as Teachers
This curriculum was developed for Strengthening Families and Fatherhood: Children of Fathers in the Criminal Justice System under the Innovation and Improvement Project grant from the Office of Head Start, Administration for Children, Youth and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Download the Focus on Fathering curriculum here.
Take the father-friendly check-up here.